Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged.....Again....and Again!

Whoever made up these things has A LOT of time on their hands! Thanks Amber!

I've Been Tagged****8 things

Rules: 1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1-House
2-The Office
3-Rachel Ray
4-Shark Wars
6-Trading Spaces
7- Flip that house
8-What Not to Wear

8 Things I did yesterday
1-Went to Work
2-Bought groceries at Harmons
3-Made dinner
4-Bought thread for a baby blanket
5-Watched "The Wedding Date"
6-Finished my book
7-Went to bed early
8-Took a long, hot shower

8 Things I look forward to
1-The weekend!
2-Thanksgiving
3- Buying a house
4- Making caramel apples
5- Sleep
6- Seeing the Twilight movie
7- Christmas season
8- My brother coming into town with his new girlfriend

8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Mimi's Cafe
2- Paradise Bakery
3- Cafe Rio
4-Noodles & Co.
5-Fuddruckers
6- Olive Garden
7- China Isle
8-Bonsai Teppenyaki

8 Things on my wish list
1-I wish I had a house
2-I wish I had a great pair of jeans
3-I wish I could go to Europe
4-I wish I could go on a shopping spree!
5-I wish I don't get sick this winter
6-I wish everyone was happy
7-I wish I counld find the perfect couch for cheap!
8-I wish I was a better photographer

8 people to TAG
1-Chantel
2-Britt
3-Cristl
4-Nicole
5-Heather
6-Tina
7-Caitlyn
8-? What can I say? Don't know that many people with blogs!

No comments: