Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged.....Again....

Great.....another tag....Thanks Brit!

8 things I am passionate about...
1. Adam :) He's my best friend!
2. My family (immediate and in-laws)
3. Food! Yum!
4. My Primary class. The cutest 15 kids I know.
5. The Church (I hope these aren't supposed to be in order...)
6. Church History
7. Building things with my honey
8. Kids

8 Words or phrases I use often..
1. Weirdy
2. Are you kidding me?
3. I love you
4. Babe, could you do this for me, please?
5. AVI?
6. Okie dokie
7. See ya
8. Where have you been all've my life?!?

8 things I have learned from my past...
1. The Lord prepares you for the future, whether you like it or not.
2. Don't stress the little things; they usually are easier to fix
3. Save money. It seems to disappear if you don't
4. Stay close to the ones you love
5. Always go with your instincts. They're usually right.
6. You want most what you can't have.
7. You really do learn from your trials
8. Know where you stand. In the moment of your temptation is not a good time to make those decisions.

8 places I would love to go or see...
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Ireland
4. London
5. Greece
6. Italy
7. Egypt
8. Israel

8 things I currently need or want...
1. A blonde hair, blue eyed little girl.... But I can wait :)
2. A house
3. A new refridgerator
4. A back massage
5. To get my hair cut
6. Chocolate ice cream
7. Money to go shopping!
8. No worries or stress

8 people I tag...
1. Angela and Paul
2. Katie
3. Brandon and Holley
4. Chantel and Phil
5. Mom
6. Tara
7. Jenn
8. Cristl

No comments: