Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAG

Well, I've been tagged! So now it's my turn to fill this thing out. Here we go!

How long have you been together?
We started dating after our first date, May 28 2007. Been together ever since!

Who kissed who first?
Ah, the ultimate question. We both blame the other, but he went 90%, I went 10%. So to me, that means he went in for it and I relented :)

Who eats more?
That's not even a question if you know Adam. Seriously, on our cruise, after eating three entrees, he would stand up from the dinner table and ask "Who wants to hit the buffet?" Not even kidding!

Who is taller?
Luckily, Pete. He's 6'3 and I'm only 5'11

Who is smarter?
That depends. Both equally, but different. He is more street smart, but academics is my expertise.

Who is more sensitive?
He's more thoughtful, but since I got on the pill, I'm a ball baby.

Who does the laundry?
He usually washes and I fold and put away. Seems to work best that way :)

Who cooks?
Usually I do dinners and he's more of the breakfast guy. Biscuits and gravy anyone? But we both cook.

Who drives when you two are together?
Pete ALWAYS drives. It's an ego issue, I think.

Who is more stubborn?
He is definitely! Except when we get mad. He's usually the one to say sorry first, I just cry :)

Who has more siblings?
Tie. Three for each of us.

Who is more daring?
He for sure is. NEVER dare him unless you want him to do it. I like to stay on the safer side.

Extras about your Honey:
Pete is the hardest worker I know. He's always running around, keeping busy working, building projects, and doing side jobs. Anytime he sits still, he usually falls asleep cause he's always running around! He is sweet and always surprises me with flowers or doing the dishes before I get home so I won't have to, even brushes my wet hair when I just don't want to do it. He is always happy to help anyone, and is the sweetest person in the world. I love you babe!

No comments: