Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy (kinda) Anniversary!

Three years ago today was my first date with my sweetheart. It was oh sooo exciting, starting off with ice skating with my best friend (everyone else bailed out last minute), then off to a family birthday party (yeah, on the first "date"), then back to his parents house to watch the Jazz game (oh what fun...), and then a whole late night of talking on the couch (where he kissed me first! I know, kissed me on the first date, what kinda girl did he think I was!). I saw him every single day after that first date, until after we got married. It was perfect.
In the last three years, we've lived in three places, bought a house, gone to Scipio at least 6 times, built and sewed almost everything we own, gotten a puppy, the list goes on and on. And now we're having a baby :)

Thank you lover for making these three years so awesome! Couldn't be happy without you!

No comments: