Wednesday, January 27, 2010

At a loss for words....

I'm already failing at my goal to post each week! I have no fun things to share this week. There have been big changes at work, causing me MAJOR stress, and Adam's granmother died last weekend, so needless to say we're having a hard time sleeping, let alone getting projects done! But we did build awesome shelves in the garage, built some little things for the house, finished painting the chairs, and started demo on the bathroom, so we've been doing a lot, but nothing complete to show pictures yet! But since I hate writing a post without a picture, here's one :)

Don't you just LOVE that chair? So classic, so neutral, so AWESOME! I'm loving the buttons too. What do you think? I'm thinking about building some just like it...that is if I can convince Adam to build the frame for it, but I think I could do it :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Pete's Grandma. Let us know if you need anything. I love all the projects you guys always have going on. Miss you guys hope we can hook up soon. Here is to busy busy life!

We find out what the baby is on Thursday! We are so excited!