Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Update

I know I know, I have nothing else to talk about then our baby? Yep, you're right! You know it's been a long time since I've felt good enough to take pictures when our camera battery has been dead for months and I'm just barely remembering! So no fun pictures of us, no exciting events occuring (well, except for the growing babe), nope.
Had our 13.5 week appointment today and the doctor said "everything looks PERFECT". Yahoo! I like to hear the word perfect on something I can't control :) I've lost 4 pounds in 4 weeks, babies heartrate is 160, and all of my levels are just right on the dot! And we have an ultrasound scheduled for May 3rd to find out the sex! Loving my doctor, she's fabulous! Now we just have 4.5 weeks to finalize on a baby name. Adam is so excited and can't wait to find out so he can start painting the baby room. . . so cute, but scary :)

3 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Sweet you get your ultrasound a little early! My doctor always makes me wait till 20 weeks! I am so excited for you guys!

Kevin & Amber said...

Thanks for voting for Paisley!! Yep, Brooke took that picture with the bonnet on. She got a lot of really cute ones. She does a great job!I want her to take our family picture this summer. How are you feeling lately? I bet you are stoked to find out the sex of your little babes. Are you going to fetal photo or is your doc doing the ultrasound? We should get together soon!

The Lee Adventure said...

I am so excited for guys. (I went to hight school with (pete) adam, and read your guys blog here and there) Kids are great!! for my kids I found a crib i fell in love with and I did their rooms around that. Good luck, so excited for you guys!!