Friday, January 30, 2009

Presents! Yay!



Here's what the UPS man brought me today! I've always wanted my own sewing machine, and with the LARGE amount of sewing I've been doing lately, and the evening drives to my mom's to use her machine, Pete finally told me I needed to buy my own or he would buy it for me. After waiting what seemed like FOREVER, it finally arrived today! I can't wait to start using it. My mom's sewing machine is almost 30 years old, so it will be fun to use a newer model. Thanks sweetheart! I love it already and haven't even gotten to open it yet!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Yeah! You did totally need a sewing machine! Now you can make all sorts of things and more awesome quilts. Sorry we couldn't hook up last time we came up. Life has just been CRAZY and I am barely hanging on as it is. I hope you forgive us! We really are missing our friendys and think about you guys all the time!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

LUCKY!!! go hayley... mrs. martha stewart it sounds like:) I want a sewing machine too, i never thought those words would come out of my mouth. but i have to wait.... that's ok one day:)