Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BYU vs. UNM

My poor dad has season tickets to the BYU games and my mom has to work every other Saturday! So, after my dad went to two games all by himself, I could finally go with him! It was freezing! I wore 4 shirts (two long and two short sleeve) long garms, two pair of long underwear bottoms, snow pants, two pair of thick socks, a scarf, beenie, two sweatshirts, ski coat, and brought a blanket! The only thing i din't use was one of my sweatshirts and I sat on the blanket. Luckily, it didn't rain! Or SNOW!!! BYU won and we went to dinner at TGIFridays after, to avoid traffic and get a bite to eat. Don't mind the weird face in the picture. I was trying really hard not to shake the camera when I was shivering and I have hat hair from my beenie. Thanks for taking me, Daddy!

No comments: